The Degree course is established jointly with the Vita-Salute San Raffaele University.
Applications and admissions: free, subject to entry requirements:
- Applicants are eligible for admission if they hold an Italian degree (ex. DM 270/04 or equivalent ex. DM 509/99) from one of the following classes: Filosofia (L-5), Scienze dei servizi giuridici (L-14), Scienze dell’economia e della gestione aziendale (L-18), Scienze della comunicazione (L-20), Scienze economiche (L-33), Scienze politiche e delle relazioni internazionali (L-36), Scienze sociali per la cooperazione, lo sviluppo e la pace (L-37), Sociologia (L-40), Storia (L-42).
- Students from undergraduate classes other than the above listed and students with foreign qualification can enrol to the course after positive judgement of the Admission Board, which will consider the applicant’s academic record and ascertain whether he/she possess the relevant background training and competences.
- Applicants must be able to certify their knowledge of English either by showing they have at least one year of university studies at institutions where English is the language of instruction, or by providing evidence of possessing language skills in English equivalent to level B2.
Students meeting the above minimum requirements are invited to an interview for admission (in English) with the Commission for Admittance to the Master, composed by teaching members appointed by the Teaching Board. The interview, done remotely via electronic devices if necessary, is aimed at verifying the applicants’ level of preparation in the relevant disciplinary fields and to ascertain whether they have the necessary competences to being successfully enrolled in the programme.
Application period: from 03-01-2019 to 09-13-2019
Enrolment period: from 04-05-2019 to 02-28-2020
Interviews are aimed at verifying the applicants’ level of preparation in the relevant disciplinary fields and to ascertain whether they have the necessary competences to being successfully enrolled in the programme.
Interviews will take place according to the schedule which has been communicated to each candidate.
If you submitted your application and you have not received the notification regarding date, time and venue of your interview, please, contact email@example.com
Interviews can be done remotely via electronic devices if necessary.
In case you need your interview to be conducted remotely, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying, if possible, your Skype username.
For students enrolled on bachelor’s, master’s and single cycle degree programmes are divided into two instalments of different amounts and with different payment deadlines:
- the first, corresponding to the minimum amount, is the same for all students
- the second - technically referred to as an ‘all-inclusive fee’- that is variable.
Students can also be entitled for tuition fee reductions such as:
- lowering for students who meet high merit requirements
- fixed amounts calculated on the basis of the student's citizenship group for those with income/property abroad
- support for students who have political refugee status.
More info at: Fees - current academic year
Scholarships and benefits
L’Ateneo fornisce inoltre una serie di agevolazioni economiche a favore dei propri studenti con requisiti particolari (merito, condizioni economiche o personali, studenti internazionali) come:
Admission, ranking and enrolment